Sardines are an easy seafood choice being eco-friendly and a healthy choice when it comes to picking a healthy fish.
Atlantic Canned Sardines
With everything that’s going on in the Pacific ocean the Atlantic makes a safe healthy choice.
Other features to look for
- Wild caught
- Can without BPA
- Non GMO
- Some cans will say Certified Sustainable, but I believe this is generic for all Sardines
Some Canned Sardine choices
- Smoked with virgin olive oil and cayenne pepper
- Smoked with extra virgin olive oil
- olive oil with lemon
- Smoked with virgin olive oil
- Sardines with pure oil oil and salt
- In water with no salt
- olive oil and mustard
- olive oil and tomato sauce
Adding Sardines to Leftover Pizza
Turn your leftover pizza into Fitnessfood
with Sardines, parsely, clantro and olive oils add lots of flavor.
Sardines with Avacado Pesto & Olive Oil
Create a high tech fitnessfood with
flatbread or toast
Guacamolle or avacodo
and parmasan cheese.