This is a quick and easy dish that will last with you all morning and has plenty of healthy benefits. Oatmeal has plenty of soluble and non-soluble fiber that helps to flush out the badIngredients
- Steel Cut Oats About a 1/3 of a cup
- And about 3 or 4 times as much water. The steel cut oats take a little longer to cook but it makes up for it in flavors and textures.
- Fresh fruit I'm using blueberries and strawberries but
any will do.
- Also try bananas, raisins or cranberries.
- Cinnamon: Adds lots of flavor and is good for your liver and controlling blood sugar.
- Real Maple Syrup is an excellent source of manganese and a good source of zinc.