We all know there are certain things to do and not do that will help us with our weight loss goals. Sometimes we make exceptions and sometimes we just forget to be healthy. I am setting up these rules more as a guide-line than laws to stay healthy. Most of these are reminders.
- Exercise Everyday Try to get the heart rate above 135 for at least 5 minutes twice a day.
- Drink a glass of water before each meal.
- Don't over eat Take time between each bite to breath or take a sip of water.
- Protein with each meal Have a least a little protein, and it can be a non meat.
- 5 servings of fruit or veggies a day.
- Don't eat after 7 pm
- Use dinner to set up a night time fasting 3 or 4 times a week. Go to bed a little hungry. Eat just a little protein, and wake up to tea with lemon and later a healthy breakfast with lots of protein.
- Stay away from starch and sugar.
- Carry some healthy food around so if there is a temptation you´re covered.
- Set up long term goals and make them happen.
OK so these rules are not so hard. And should be easy to follow.
Do you have a rule that helps you lose weight? Please share it.