Maybe one of the most sold teas on Amazon.
About the Purchase
Bought on March 2016 comes in a brown bag with a metal lining. 1 pound is a lot of tea with expectations of getting over 200 cups of tea out of the bag.
Appearance ~ You will find some twigs and lots of leaf shavings. The fragrance is strong and fresh.
Brewing the Tea
First Brew June, 2016
Preparing the tea
- Heated the water to 160f and rinsed 2 teaspoons of Davidson’s Gunpowder Green Tea for 12 seconds and threw out the rinse.
- The 1st 3 brews used water at 160f for 12 seconds. The taste is very light and delicate with hints of ginseng.
June 2 2016
- Appearance A nice color green small shaving and sticks, be sure to use a tightly woven screen when brewing this tea.
- Nose Light fragrance
- Taste fresh grassy green and smooth
- Texture The finish is light and smooth