Here is my chart as of September 1st. I thought I would have lost more weight by now, but this is the way it is. The chart is from Google15.
227 is better than when I started, 237.
42 inches: All Right! I’ve lost an inch .
Max heart beat:
Maximum heart bet this month is 152 beats per minute. This is coming down. It’s hard to get my lunch walks up to 144.
Heart rate at rest:
Maybe my most important measurement now registering around 68 beats per miminute, a small increass from 62. I contribute this to an increase in coffee
Last week I dropped my coffee intake to 2 cups per week and next week I expect I will have quite. How ever I am drinking more tea, but I think it will be a lower amount of caffeine.
The summer is almost over in Atlanta so it will be easier to get outside during lunch and the air will be better. I have a little congestion at the moment and expect that to be over soon. Just bought a cooking steamer and excited about cooking more without oil. I think this will bring down my waste.
More evening events are coming up and that means more late night eating. And of course the holidays are right around the corner.
This a good time to start some new fun things outdoors, I haven’t been out dancing and this maybe a fun way to get a good sweat going. The weather is great for walking outside. Signed up for a years membership to the Chattahoochee River Park system. There are about 12+ different parks systems stretching from Atlanta to Lake Lanier.
1. OK the smog season is over and it was not that bad however I do have some congestion, and yes I am seeing a Doctor.
2. A big threat is getting lazy and not having a positive outlook, so I’ll keep a list of long term goals and accomplishments in front of me.
Goals for September and October
* Start a weekly exercise program of at least 2 times every other day.
* Have some time every morning to think what I will do to make this day a positive one and to do some thing to increase my heart rate for at least 20 minutes at a time.
* Start using a cooking steamer to cut down on fat oils.
These can all be fun things to do and there is nothing about losing weight or lowering this or raising that. Yeah these can be enjoyable and get a lot of my goals to have a healthy lifestyle.
About the Google 15:
The Google 15 is a simple widget that works in iGoogle.